First of all, leadership is not just an activity and task carried out only by managers – leadership is an attitude that everyone can adopt and translate into their own daily actions. At its core, it is about responsibility.
So if your company is setting out to become a sustainable company, it will only succeed if the people in your organization are willing to take responsibility for this journey. Managers need to ask themselves questions such as the following:
Workshops in which we
- reflect on and develop the values, sources of motivation (WHY) and the attitude with which you will lead your organization towards becoming a sustainable company.
- develop and plan the practical translation into operational leadership
- support leadership teams with implementing the company’s sustainability strategy in their own departments.
Seminars and training courses in which we share knowledge, skills and tools related to sustainability topics, such as:
- What are the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) and how do we use them?
- What are the significant findings of the IPCC on climate change and how can we help meet the 1.5° target of the Paris Climate Agreement?
- What relevant legislative frameworks are emerging and
- what is the European Green Deal?
Coaching sessions in which we
- support executives in developing their own mission and a powerful path to lead their organization towards becoming a sustainable company.
Markus Kristen is an entrepreneur, executive and for over 15 years a successful and internationally respected consultant, coach, trainer and moderator.
“After co-leading a management consultancy, I decided to build an agile and scalable network organization. Working as partners, we are united by the highest ethical standards in the industry and by our activity in professional associations (dvct, DGFP and others). Our activities are CO2-neutral, and we are involved in executive training for NGOs.”